Friday, February 29, 2008

How Sweet it is!

This is my first attempt to upload a video. Hope it works.

9 comments:

April said...

Josiah sat in my lap and watched this video with me...he loved it! Too cute. :)He is saying, "Baby, again," right now as he wants to watch the video again.

emily said...

hey amanda! what a sweet baby girl you have!!! i was so surprised and excited to see your comment on my blog. don't you just love finding old friends' blogs?! :) thanks for saying hey.... i look forward to keeping up with how your beautiful family is doing. you seem to be loving motherhood... isn't it such a blessing? have a great week!

Morgan Holt said...

hey Amanda! This is Morgan Kimbrough. Found your blog through others I was reading. I'm so glad because I was able to see your little girl. How sweet is she?!?! It's hard not to want to "eat" babies up when they are that cute! I just had another little girl in December so now I have two! You'll have to start reading my blog. I just started it. Glad you are doing well!

Lindsey Eason said...

I could just eat her up! Looks like she is growing so much and really responding to you!!! She's adorable - isn't "mommyhood" grand?!

Abigail and Ansley said...

Amanda-

It's good to hear from you. I see you guys have a little one too. She is cute. I look forward to keeping up with you here.

Eric

Mindy said...

Wow! I love it.

Shelley said...

She is so cute. There is nothing sweeter than a baby's laugh. I have been wanting to upload videos. I am gonna have Mat help me figure it out. :)

BISONS ABROAD said...

Hey Amanda! How precious! Thanks for sharing... I was on somebody else's blog and saw your name and clicked... Glad to see that you guys are doing well!

Loren

Mindy said...

Where are you friend??? I need some updates of that munchkin!!!