Thursday, February 28, 2008

Getting close to sitting up


I sat her up today just to see how close we are. She's getting there, but that is one long torso she's going to have to support. (Sorry baby, I think you get that from me!) I barely snapped this picture before she dove for the feet. Oh, to be that flexible! Jeffrey is ready for her to be able to crawl, but I'm not sure that I'm ready for my baby to be that mobile. She's just now able to roll several times with ease. It's so fun to see how far she can go!

2 comments:

April said...

She is too cute, Amanda! I love the bedhead one, too. You are right to not hurry the mobile phase! Once it happens, there is no going back and no getting anything done as you spend a good deal of time following them around to "child proof" things you never would have dreamed would need childproofing. Each phase really is a joy and so very much fun!

Sallie said...

don't rush the mobility!! You'll miss those sweet days when you're NOT opening cabinet doors...looking for your baby! haha! Shes beautiful and scrumptios, Amanda! I just want to kiss those sweet cheeks!!