Thursday, February 7, 2008

But the Giants beat the Patriots


This is the theme of my tennis team. We just got bumped from 2.5 (where we should be) to 3.0. It wouldn't be so bad if everyone on the other teams would've been bumped, too. But they didn't, so we are the major underdogs! I think we may have T-shirts printed with "Giants" on the front. I think it would be very appropriate. We really have nothing to lose, so we're just going to take this as a building year. Building our skills and our humility. But hey, if the Giants can beat the Patriots, who knows what else can happen!

2 comments:

Amanda's News said...

Hey Amanda,
I'm glad you found our blog! Your little girl is so precious:) She has the sweetest smile! It is so fun to see everyone from college who has blogs. And really neat to see them with their children.

Lindsey Eason said...

Hey girl - I love your new picture at the top of your site - the three of you make a beautiful family!