Thursday, March 20, 2008

2nd Generation Friends

Gracen and I went home last Wednesday to see my cousin that came in from California, and we stopped in LR to see some friends on the way. My friend Amy has a little girl, Macy, one week younger than Gracen, and my friend Mindy has a little girl, Jaci, two weeks older than Gracen. It is really amazing to me that the three of us had babies within 3 weeks of each other and they were all girls! It was so much fun getting together with them! We had already met Macy, but this was our first time to meet Jaci. I felt like I already knew her from her pictures on Mindy's blog. Enough talk, here's the fun pictures. Left to right: Jaci, Macy, Gracen (the child with the crazy hair).
I love Jaci's face in this one. It looks like she's trying to say something.
Notice that Gracen is eating Macy's hand. Macy is looking at her like "What are you doing?"


Gracen was chillin' out with her arm hanging over the chair.


By this point, poor Macy was thinking, "Get off me!"I love how tangled their arms and legs got during our little photo shoot. These pictures will be so much fun to look at when they're freshmen at Harding!

6 comments:

April said...

That is hysterical, Amanda! All 3 girls are very cute. I love all their little expressions.

Sallie said...

SO cute! You will love these pictures when they are all friends in ZP together!!!

Josh and Marcie said...

I so wish I could have been there to join in on the fun and see all the precious ones. I miss you guys and all 3 are just beautiful!

Shelley said...

Precious pictures! I would have loved to have been there to see you, although I only have boys to contribute to the bunch. : )

Mindy said...

Woo Hoo!! I'm so glad you posted these - I didn't have my camera so I've been waiting for you to post them! It was great visiting with you two - too bad you didn't live closer!

Lindsey Eason said...

How fun!! 3 gorgeous girls that all the boys are going to go ga-ga over at HU! I have a similar pic when Canaan and Shepherd were that age that includes Will Siegel (Brandon and Hannah's boy) and Chase Kemper (Daniel and HAley's boy)- such funny pictures! We'll have to break that pic and your pics out when our kids are grown up and in college together! So glad you got to have some good ol' girl bonding time!