Thursday, March 27, 2008

Easter Egg Hunt

We had an egg hunt the Sunday before Easter at our church. I sat Gracen right on top of an egg, of course a pink one. It took her a while to notice it was there, but then she picked it up and tried to eat it. It was so much fun to watch her and all the other kids looking for eggs. I finally got Jeffrey to take a few pictures of me with Gracen. But for some reason I have become unphotogenic these last few months, so this was the best of her with me.
Isn't her Easter pail so cute! I got it from some ladies in Little Rock: "Two Sister's Design". They have soo many cute pails, picture frames (have 3), coasters, etc. Once I started talking to them, we discovered that they went to Harding University, Camp Tahkodah, and we knew a lot of the same people, and my sister goes to church with them. They are really sweet and have really good looking products!http://www.twosisdesigns.com



Gracen & Mason. Now she's sitting. . .down she goes.

1 comment:

Ashley Bray said...

I know I may be prejudice but they make such a cute couple!!!!
A