Yesterday, I took Jackson to the doctor for his ears. We've had 2 shots and are on our 4th round of antibiotics since the beginning of June. We have an appointment with the ENT on Monday. Not looking forward to it because I'm sure tubes are sure to follow. But if they make Jackson feel better than I'm in!
Anyways, to the Gracen story. As we walked to the bathroom at the Dr's office, we passes 2 ladies.
Gracen: (waving) "Hi!" (As she often does. Gracen is very friendly to strangers and pretty much anyone else around.)
The ladies: "Hi! Aren't you just precious! And your little brother is just a doll!"
Gracen: "No, he's a boy."
After the appointment, we did a little shopping. Gracen stopped 3 ladies at the mall, so she could see their babies. She then proceeded to talk to them and caress their sweet little hands and feet. She was really sweet and the mother's didn't seem to mind. I never know what that child is going to do next!
1 comment:
Ethan got tubes in around 11-months-old, and it made such a difference in our lives: no more antibiotics & back-to-back ear infections, AND he finally started sleeping through the night and being happier during the day. The surgery is a little scary, but it is way better than ear infection after ear infection.
Post a Comment