As we were out on our wagon ride this afternoon, we found a kitten! I have no idea if it will still be around tomorrow, but we had fun loving on it today.I really felt sorry for the little guy (or girl…didn’t check)! Gracen loves the “little baby kitty”! But the child is still learning how to handle one. Not sure how many times she dropped it when she felt it’s claws even though the cat never did scratch her. But the cat let Gracen pick it up time and time again, so I guess it didn’t mind too much!
Gracen thought the kitty would like a ride in her basket.
No, no kitty. It’s not time to get out of the basket, yet.
She did get a little better holding the kitty as time passed… but I still felt sorry for the kitty!
They both enjoyed the wagon ride. This was Jackson’s first ride in the wagon. It’s been soo hot lately, so it was only a quick one.
1 comment:
Gracen and Jackson are so adorable! Can't believe our girls are going to be 3 before long!
Post a Comment