Jeffrey has really been wanting a slip-n-slide for a few years now. No, it was not his Father’s Day present, but we did finally set it up today. Gracen didn’t really do much sliding, but she really enjoyed playing in the sprinkler part. Lillie Kate and Gracen had a blast! I gave Lillie one of my bathing suits since she didn’t have hers at the house. It was a wee bit too big!
I love this picture!!! I just wish Sadie was in it!!! She went to basketball camp today, so she missed all of our fun!
Jackson finally woke up from his nap and joined us. He loved playing in the water. When we sat him in front of the sprinkler section, he would dip his face in it while trying to splash the water. He had a blast!
After drying off, we headed out to the farm to help Jeffrey unplug a few holes in the poly-pipe. Jase is doing a great job of overseeing.
Look at those Thornton studs!
Jase, Jackson, Lillie, and Gracen.
Jase wanted to try the spiky dew on Jackson. I think he looks pretty cute! Can’t believe how much hair he’s getting. Sticking out his tongue is his new thing. I don’t know if he’s feeling some teeth coming in or what, but he does it all the time. And yes, we are Case people, not John Deere, and proud of it!
I couldn’t have a father’s day post without a couple of Jeffrey with his pride and joys. Daddy and his Daddy’s girl
Happy Father’s Day, Jeffrey. There’s not a man in the world I would rather have as a role model for my kids. You’re everything and more than I’ve ever dreamed of as a husband, father, and friend. I love watching our little girl squeal, “my Daddy’s home!” and run into your arms. We are so blessed and Love you so much!
6 comments:
They looked like they had a blast! I might have to get Addison one for her birthday.
And I love Gracen's swimsuit, too cute! And Great pics, The Thornton's have beautiful kids, all 5 of them!
Wow! I can't believe how big Jackson is getting...he's such a cutie! Loved looking at all of the pics! You have a beautiful family!
You really did get some great pictures, Amanda! Your children are beautiful. I love the pics on and around the slip and slide. They were obviously enjoying themselves.
Cute, cute pics...we have the same slide and my girls LOVE It!
Adorable! Your kids could both be models...their gorgeous! Glad ya'll had a happy fathers day!
They are so beautiful. Jackson looks so much like Gracen! I can't believe it. I can't believe how big Jace is now. I miss you my friend!
Post a Comment