k, noticed I hadn't posted any pictures other than from my phone in a few weeks, but for some reason I haven't really taken that many. Anyways, here are a few from the last few weeks (from earliest to most recent.) Not too many of Gracen, she usually runs when I pull out the camera!


I was really proud of Gracen's drawing of her Mama! Can you see the eyes, nose, mouth, and hair? Thought she did really good!

Gracen decided she needed a little "lotion", aka toothpaste. She calls everything that she can rub on her legs "lotion": soap, toothpaste, boudreaux, etc.

Jackson thinks the best way to play with a walker is from the outside.


Just thought this one was sweet!
Right before his precedure. He kept closing his eyes with the flash. Just thought he looked so cute in his clown gown.

Jackson news... He had a busy weekend! He got tubes (or buttons in Louisiana) on Friday, started standing up Saturday (and now he does it all day long!), and finally cut his first tooth on Sunday. It's neighbor is about to break through, too. I'm hoping we stay in the standing phase for a while. I'm not ready for him to walk, yet! My little man is growing up WAY too fast!
1 comment:
Glad you had a girls get-a-way! I love those. I love the pictures of Jeffrey and the kiddos. So sweet!
Post a Comment