Lou, Hope, Ang, Ali, me
A couple weekends ago, most of my best friends (missed you Amy) from elementary school thru college got together at Lou's parents' cabin in Heber. We've been talking about a girls' getaway for quite some time now, and Ali finally whipped us into shape and she and Lou planned it for us. We have all turned 30 within the last year, so this was the perfect time to celebrate.
I can't remember the last time I laughed that hard or had that much fun!!! It's amazing how much time can pass between our get togethers and we're able to pick right back where we left each other. We consider ourselves so BLESSED to have had these friendships for so long. I've know and loved these girls anywhere from 18-24 years! Love you girls so much, and can't wait until next year's trip and many get togethers before then!
No comments:
Post a Comment