Monday, December 14, 2009

Random Pictures & Stories

Addicted to the passy? What? The other day Stephanie saw her with a doll's passy in her mouth. It was the kind that only has a little hard plastic nub to stick in the babydoll's mouth. She was holding it with her teeth!

Toy idea for Christmas: plastic cups. Gracen spent at least 30 minutes stacking them. Then she used them as individual crayon holders.


This is the expression Gracen gives whenever she hears Jackson cry.

Gracen loves to "pump". She always asks for "her turn". The other day we were in the sunroom, and out of the blue, she announced that she was going to go pump.
Our little man's back is getting so strong! Check out the paws on this guy!

Just thought this one was cute!
This is how Jackson sleeps every night: swaddled with his alligator.

The other night I heard him cry when it was time to eat. I went in to feed him, but he had fallen fast asleep. I decided to go ahead and feed him instead of being woken up as soon as I got back in bed. He was sleeping so soundly that he didn't even budge when I unwrapped him. Hmm, wonder where he got that?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The pump picture is hilarious. Kayden "nursed" her babies...