Saturday, December 5, 2009

1 Month Already?!

Has it really already been a month since this sweet little boy rushed into this world? Aside from the exhaustion, I really feel like we just got home from the hospital.

So here's some Jackson facts:
- He has a dimple on his left cheek. It's the cutest thing, but I haven't been able to catch it on camera. Jeffrey said he's proud of it because he knows he got it from him!
- He's going to melt the ladies' hearts with his half smile.
- He's very easy going and has a very pleasant personality.
- He doesn't cry very often.
- He does not like bath time or diaper changing, especially when I wipe his package with a cold wipe!
- He loves his passy. Probably not as much as his sister, but who does?
- He has long arms and big hands.
- He is a great eater, has been since his second meal in the hospital.
- He waits very patiently for me to get ready to feed him (unlike his sister).
- He sleeps really well, with the occasional staying awake at night. But overall, he's great.
- He inevitably tries to spray or squirt me every time I change his diaper in the car.
- He is wearing newborn diapers and 0-3 months, but his onesies are getting a bit snug.
- He grunts more than anything I've every heard. He sounds just like a little billy goat!

And now for some pictures.



I had to include some of Gracen! She loves to play "night night!" She made a bed on top of some plastic tubs in the sun room.



Gracen and Jeffrey having fun playing "airplane".

Gracen laughing at her "stinky feet"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What cute pics! I am glad you were eased a little after Jackson's appt. I will keep him in my prayers and keep praying that this will be all nothing. YOu have a beautiful family. I had to laugh at the comment about Jeffrey's nerves. I could totally see him about to be sick he was so nervous!

Kim said...

He's just beautiful and time flies, doesn't it?!

Jenni Chism said...

Hey Amanda! Congrats on sweet little Jackson! We will be praying for the test results to come back perfect!We know he is in good hands! I am reading and remembering life when we had a two year old (almost to the day) little Lexi and a new baby boy! Your hands are full, I know! but oh, what great friends they will be! both of your babies are just beautiful! Enjoy your first Christmas as a family of 4!
Love, The Chisms