Saturday, August 29, 2009

Comparison Photos

I thought it might be fun to compare Gracen and me at the same age in the same outfit. We're both 23 months old.

7 comments:

lauren said...

I LOVE vintage outfits! I have one for every age that my mom made my brother years ago. She is such a doll and that picture of you is so cute! I do see some similarities in y'all, but I can see a lot of her daddy in her.

Rachel said...

I love these pictures of you two in the same adorable outfit! Congrats to your Mom for her talent...the outfit looks like its still in perfect shape. And that picture of you is so adorable. You have always been so beautiful, Amanda :)

Carey said...

ok, so i know i've been saying alot lately that she is looking like you more and more and i think those pics prove it! You are both Adorable! LOVED getting to spend the afternoon with yall!

Amy said...

Mom saved many of our outfits for that same purpose too! It is really fun to see a generation gap look so similar. Precious!!

Shellie Tomlinson said...

WHOA! I think it's pretty close. Mama and child are both beautiful.

Kim said...

You are both precious! Love the comparison picture, and there is definitely a resemblance. I have one of me and Chandler Grace that I need to get on my blog, too!

April said...

Love it!!!