Sorry for the long blogging break, but our internet was down for a few weeks. We had to change internet companies, but it's all fixed now.
As I was washing some hand-me-downs (thank goodness for these) for fall, Gracen decided to play a little dress up.
As you can tell, she has a bit of trouble getting the pants over her bottom. I did think the jacket as a scarf was a nice touch with the heels!
A couple of weeks ago, Gracen took a nap at James and Stephanie's house on a pallet. She loved it so much, so I tried it at home. This is where I found her when I peeked in on her.
A few days later we put a mattress on the floor in her bedroom, and she has been doing great. I never dreamed she would do so well. She used to cry everytime we put her in her crib anywhere from 10 to 30 seconds, but now she just lays down and never makes a peep. We'll move her bed into her big girl room as soon as we finish painting it.
And here's a picture of Gracen helping me with the laundry. She's such a great helper!

As I was washing some hand-me-downs (thank goodness for these) for fall, Gracen decided to play a little dress up.
And here's a picture of Gracen helping me with the laundry. She's such a great helper!
2 comments:
Gracen is just adorable, and I love her smile:)Don't you just love it when they try to "help" you do laundry! When we are folding cloths Isabelle always seems to to end up with my panties around her neck like a necklace! I told her that she is really making a fashion statement!
I remember seeing Jeffery in a washing machine in college, he never could handle his Dr. Pepper. John
Post a Comment