Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Like Father. . . Like Daughter

Apparently being able to fall asleep sitting up is hereditary. I am constantly amazed at Jeffrey's ability to fall asleep mid-sentence. This is a skill I have yet to master. He, on the other hand, has his doctorate. Last night when I checked on her, this is how I found her.

10 comments:

theruples said...

You have a BEAUTIFUL daughter! This is April (Clem,now Ruple)
I just started blogging and I'm finding old friends on here everywhere! I'm a photographer now in Vilonia and your photographer (SRT) is great! I love her work.
So, how in the world do you get Gracen to sleep so good? It's a challenge everyday to get my son to sleep :)
You have an adorable little girl.....

April said...

I love the picture of Gracen sleeping with TWO paci's nearby! I loved those Soothies!

I am tagging you to list 7 Random Things About Yourself, if you want to. I'm not offend if you don't!

Kristi Petrak said...

Your baby is SO beautiful!! I love your family picture. (I found you off of Kim's blog) I'm glad you're doing well! Do you think your daughter will get your athletic ability? ^_^

Kim Hodges said...

So very sweet ... it's times like these that we have to remember when they're screaming their head off!

Shelley said...

I love this picture. That is too sweet. I share their ability to fall asleep anywhere anytime. It can be both good and bad. : )

Josh and Marcie said...

Hey girl. She is looking more and more beautiful. I love her little hair cut. I am going to be in searcy June 11 to the following week so I would love if you are going to be there sometime. I understand if you can't though. Love ya girl.

theruples said...

Hey Amanda! Thanks for the post on my blog - I'd love to help you find a good camera - email me sometime (aprilruple@hotmail.com) and I'll tell you about some good SLR options.

Hope said...

um... your daughter is a pumpkin. I just thought you should know. :) Love and miss you!!!

Lindsey Eason said...

Ok, Chad and I just got the biggest laugh out of your previous post regarding the "mullet"....too funny! Her new hair-cut is absolutely precious!!! And you and Jeffrey have to be one of the most gorgeous couples I've ever seen....you guys look like you belong on the red carpet! I love how Gracen takes after her daddie's sleep habits....really wish I had those kind of sleep habits!

bethrsimmons said...

I finally found your blog. I love this pic. She is so sweet!!! They grow up too fast.