Saturday, April 5, 2008

First Haircut

Gracen had her first haircut on Wednesday. I know, she's only 6 months old, but she needed a trim desperately. We just trimmed the back, so she still has some whisps around her ears that look so sweet. Gracen really did great. Stephanie was getting her hair cut, so she held her. Michelle trimmed. And I took picutures. And yes, I saved some locks. Jeffrey laughed at me, but was glad I saved some. Her hair looks so sweet now. I mean we could do a french twist with these locks.
Look at all that hair! This is a before. I just thought she looked so sweet.Billy Ray would be so proud! We were working on a serious mullet.
Before:
After:


7 comments:

Sallie said...

precious!

April said...

I'm glad you kept some locks! We kept locks from our kids, too. That is a once in a lifetime opportunity, you know. Gracen is a cutie.

Kim Hodges said...

I am SO glad you found me!! Oh, Gracen is just adorable. Her hair grows quickly! We cut Kalleigh's lovely mullet at about 13 months. She hasn't had another one since! What a beautiful family you have!

Kim Hodges said...

lol ... another haircut(as opposed to another mullet)--hasn't had another HAIRCUT since her first. :)

Mindy said...

So sweet!
I wanted to report to Jeffrey that Michael has officially put on a footie backwards! I laughed my head off and of course told him that Jeffrey would be soo proud! :)
when you wrote that story I told Michael and he said...how does that happen? LOL!!

Shelley said...

oh she is so precious. The first haircut is so sweet.

Caroline said...

Amanda! How in the world are you doing? Gracen is precious! I found your blog through Marci's page, and was so excited to see it!