I'm back! Sorry for not updating in such a long time. I've had a lot going on the last few weeks. I'll try to catch up.
Gracen officially started crawling April 12. She had been "unofficially" crawling up to that point. She would move her knees about 3 "steps", move her left arm forward, and dive with her right arm. If she was a little shy of whatever she was after, she would repeat these steps until she got there. It was so cute. I considered her to be officially crawl whenever she could get from point A to point B without the diving. That happened April 12. For some reason, she likes to crawl on her left knee and right foot. This video shows it very well. This video also has a little bit of her, as I like to call it, "Hey, baby" voice. You know the voice that little girls use when they see a baby, that high pitched sweet voice. That's what she uses sometimes. She also loves to mimic up blowing bubbles, so that's what we're trying to get her to do. This video is from April 25.
April 12 was a big day for her. She crawled right up to the laundry basket and stood up. Now, she can pull up on just about anything that will stay still long enough for her: the couch, ottoman, diaper bag, high chair, my pants leg. Whatever is within reach. She's also starting to move down the couch once she's standing. She's just growing up too fast!
We're working on waving hi and bye-bye. When someone comes or goes, she puts up her arm and sometimes wiggles her fingers. We'll get it before too long.
I have several more videos I want to post, but for some reason I'm having trouble. So I'll post them whenever Blogger will let me.
7 comments:
Way to go, Gracen!! I know your mommy and daddy are so proud!
That is the cutest crawl! Isn't it so amazing what they just learn to do! Madelyn loved watching the video too!! Heather (Valentine) Smith
Amanda, i really just wanna eat her uo! she is sp precious! that is the cutest little crawl ever! I can't believe she's already old enough to do that!
Yeah for Gracen! That is soo precious! I love how she is using her foot to help her crawl. Too cute! I can't believe she is doing all that already. She really is growing up fast. She will be walking before you know it!
Man, she's cute. Sorry for being so redundant. What else can you say?
Wow, already crawling at 7 months.... she's so advanced! I loved the video! Absolutely adorable.
Hey Amanda - I always have trouble posting video's which is why I rarely do it - this one of Gracen is so sweet though and well worth your time!!! She's growing up so fast!!!
Post a Comment