Christmas Day
This was my bib. My mom saved everything.
It's been really neat to see Gracen wearing some of my clothes from when I was a baby.
Christmas morning Jeffrey, Gracen, and I opened presents at our house. Then we went over to James & Stephanie's house with Jeffrey's parents for breakfast: beignets, bacon, biscuits, and eggs. It was fun getting to see the kids' excitement while they showed us everything Santa had brought this year.
After breakfast we went home to catch up on some much needed rest before lunch at Jeffrey's parents' house. Ohh, lunch was awesome! My parents came down that afternoon for supper and of course to see Gracen.
1 comment:
I wont post on all three but just wanted to tell you I enjoyed all the pictures. She is getting so big and acquiring lots more hair.
I can't believe how big James and Stephanie's kids are. Wow, it has been a long time.
Sorry we couldn't come visit. It was just a rushed trip anyway when we went to TN. We will have to try to make it there soon.
Post a Comment