Well, I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas! We went to Searcy the weekend before Christmas and had fun with the Altons and Fergusons. We stopped in Little Rock on the way to Searcy to see our friends, the Bells. Macy and Gracen are only 8 days apart, so we're sure they will be best friends. We always have so much fun catching up. Our time together is just never quite long enough.
Gracen and her Gigi on Christmas Sunday. Gigi bought her this dress last year before she was even born. She's been saving up for a grandbaby in her grandmother's hope chest for a couple of years now. But now that we have a baby girl, Gigi's having lots of fun finding special gifts just for her.
3 comments:
I'm anxiously awaiting Part II!
She is sooooo beautiful! I just can't even believe it! I love all the pictures- had to look at them twice!! Love you guys! bring her to Hog country soon! Aunt Robin
Hey Amanda! How have u been? it's been sooo long!! thank you for sharing your photos with me. i love them!!! gracen is sooo adorable.. she's a looker, just like her mama and daddy ;-) i'm not sure if u heard, but i'm having a baby girl too! due march 7th... about a month left... can't wait!!! well, i hope all is well... take care and send more pics =)
ami patel
Post a Comment