Friday, September 10, 2010

Random Jackson Pictures

This picture was after a Friday night football game.  He hadn’t gotten a very long 2nd nap, so he was already pretty tired.  He fell asleep on the way to the game (we live 3 miles from the stadium).  I woke him up, strapped him in the stroller, and we went on.  He did great at the game, and really enjoyed having a sippy cup – kept him entertained for about 30 minutes!  He fell asleep on the way home from the ballgame and only opened his eyes twice from the time I got him out of the car until he was in bed.  He was wiped out!

DSC_0282

If I every lose sight of Jackson, which only happens occasionally
, I know I can usually find him in one of two places:

1) He loves to look at and touch the vacuum… DSC_0300_edited

2) Or – the toilet.  I just couldn’t let myself take a picture of him in it, sorry.DSC_0381

Big Blue showing off his stance and baby blue jeans.  I don't think we're that far from walking!  Jackson took 3 steps two different times on Saturday night.  Not sure I'm ready to have 2 that mobile!!!
DSC_0210_edited

Love this little half smile!DSC_0214_edited

Are we teething or what?  Even the fridge handle looks good! DSC_0238_edited

He has his bottom middle teeth, only.  We have a possible bulge on top, but looks like it still may be a while.DSC_0205_edited

No comments: