Gigi helped Gracen and Emerson make candy necklaces while Jackson observed.
Gracen showing off a few of her presents: her purse…
glasses…
hat and wand…
her doctor kit, which let to many people having fevers and needing shots…
magnetic dress-up doll…
and tent… Phillip and Jeffrey had fun assembling. Gracen, Jackson, and Emerson had so much fun crawling in and out of this tent. It’s apparently very resilient! Wish I could’ve caught Jackson on camera when he barreled over Emerson to get into the tent. She just laid back and let him get by. It was quite humorous!
I got her a cookie cake this year because she hasn’t eaten her cake the last 2 years. Two Friends Catering made the cookie for me. They are absolutely amazing!
Jeffrey’s trying to hold her back while I light the candles.
Make a wish…
Yea Gracen!
Apparently Gracen is exercising a little self control to keep from blowing out the candles. We reenacted this several times. Sadie and Lillie both lit the candles several times for her. And both of them blew out the candles while blowing out the match. It was so cute!
I think Pawpaw enjoyed feeding Jackson the ice cream as much as Jackson like eating it!
Gracen and Jeffrey enjoying a little princess story before bedtime.
No comments:
Post a Comment