Here's a few stories that have happened over the last few weeks that I don't want to forget...
When Jackson cried after bumping his head, Gracen sang, "Hush little baby, don't you cry. Mama's here. Daddy go to work. Daddy go to work." Guess she's singing what she knows!
Me: Gracen, what do you want for your birthday party?
Gracen: Hmm...balloons, plates, forks, balloons.
I think I can handle that!
Gracen made a bed on the floor by my feet. And as she walked out of the room she put her pointer finger up, as if to tell me to wait a minute, and said, "Mama, gon't cutch (don't touch) my bed, ok! Gon't cutch. I pank (spank) you, Daddy pank you, Mimi pank you, Pawpaw pank you. Gon't cutch!"
Every night when Jeffrey comes home, Gracen hides around the corner, jumps out in a sumo wrestler stance, growls, and yells, "Supise (surprise)!" and then runs in to his arms.
No comments:
Post a Comment