As you can tell she is so excited! The baby is due November 28. I'm 9 weeks along and feeling really well with the usual tiredness and food issues. Other than that I feel great.
Congratulations! I just asked Tracey the other day, after reading Carey's comment that Gracen would be a great big sister. Love the picture of Gracen with her big sister shirt on. I am sure that she will be a little mother hen. Gracie Claire is with Madelyn. Congrats again! Robin
18 comments:
congratulations, y'all! that's so great. she'll be a good big sister.
Congrats Amanda! How exciting! Take care of yourself!
Congratulations!!! Gracen is going to be the best big sister ever! Take care!
Ahhh! So cute!!! So glad we got to see the picture!
Congratulations, Amanda! How exciting! Gracen is too cute!! You will loving having two!
Congratulations!!! Exciting news, indeed. Life changing, too. :) I'm so glad you're feeling okay so far. We'll pray for all to be smooth for you.
Wow! Congratulations Thornton's!!!! We pray this pregnancy goes well and can't wait to hear the updates! God Bless!
YAY!!!! So excited for Gracen, Mommy and Daddy.
Congratulations! I just asked Tracey the other day, after reading Carey's comment that Gracen would be a great big sister. Love the picture of Gracen with her big sister shirt on. I am sure that she will be a little mother hen. Gracie Claire is with Madelyn. Congrats again! Robin
We are so exicted for all of you and will praying for a wonderful pregnancy and a healthy baby in November! Congrats!
yay for all of you. very exciting...Gracen will love having a brother or sister...my prediction is a girl.
Congratulations Amanda! That is so exciting! We are due only a month apart (I am October 28th)! Congrats!!!!! =)
Mary Kathryn Crigler
Congrats Amanda! I am so excited for you and Jeffery - and Gracen. 2 is so much fun!!!
congratulations!! stephanie told me the story of labor with gracen...hopefully this time you will get an epidural!!! they are WONDERFUL! =)
Congrats! Hopefully the second trimester you will get more energy:)
Congrats!!! What wonderful news!! I know Gracen will be a wonderful big sister!!
Congratulations Amanda! I saw Kristy last night and she told me you were expecting. Gracen will be a great big sister!
congrats Amanda! Gracen is just precious!!
Post a Comment