Gracen opened every sucker. She licked each a few times and then started on the next.
When she opened her bag and towel, she said "Oooo". She wears it on her shoulder as a diaper bag.Gracen loved giving her baby it's passy and a ride in the stroller.She was so excited to see her Easter egg tree.She loved her M&Ms!
This is Gracen's version of "drink" in sign language. She puts her finger in her mouth and twists it. It's so cute!Grandpa teaching her early.
Amanda, I just read about Gracen's siezure and can't imagine how scary that must have been for you and Jeffrey...I know those four minutes felt like a LIFE TIME to you! We'll be praying that that was her one and only.
On a lighter note, her Easter outfit is precious and I love her little "thirsty" sign - too cute!
5 comments:
Just adorable! Love the picture of her and her daddy! :) Priceless!
She is just sooo cute! And looking more and more like her mama! By the way she's handling that baby doll, I'd say she's gonna be a great big sister :)
She is such a cutie!
Love that dress!
Amanda, I just read about Gracen's siezure and can't imagine how scary that must have been for you and Jeffrey...I know those four minutes felt like a LIFE TIME to you! We'll be praying that that was her one and only.
On a lighter note, her Easter outfit is precious and I love her little "thirsty" sign - too cute!
Post a Comment