Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Might Need to Move the Candy Drawer

I kept Emerson today for Carey. I was about to feed her her bottle and wanted to keep Gracen out of her face, so I gave Gracen a pack of smarties. Apparently she saw where I got them because after she finished them she headed back into the kitchen. I heard a drawer open, and then she rounded the corner with chocolate drewl running down her chest. When I went into the kitchen, I found the Andes mints bag dumped on the floor. I'm not sure how many she ate because she threw the wrappers in the trash. I don't know if she was being neat or just covering her tracks!



Gracen LOVES to help "take care" of Emerson. She was right by her side all day today. She wanted to hold the bottle while I fed her, she wanted to put Emerson's and her passy in Emerson's mouth, she wanted to rock her in the swing, she wanted to rock with her in the swing. While Emerson was taking nap Gracen got up from the living room and went down the hall to check on her. I spent most of the day watching Gracen "take care" of Emerson. I need to get a bottle for Gracen's baby doll, so she can feed her baby while I'm feeding Emerson. She really was sweet today and Emerson was great. We had a lot of fun!

Yesterday, I kept another friend's baby, Kali. We went for a ride in the wagon.Gracen pulled her around on the tri-cycle.


Gracen is 6 weeks older than Kali, and I thought they played really very well together. Kali is the most laid back, easiest child in the world. They really had fun together.

5 comments:

April said...

It really is fun to watch kids play together! So glad Gracen has friends. And those candy pics are too funny! Kids are so very smart. They figure things out so very quickly...and enjoy the fruits (or candy, as the case may be) of their labor! He,he. She's a cutie!!

Carey said...

Emerson had so much fun with yall yesterday! Thanks again for watching her! Gracen is so precious and sweet!! Apparently she likes her sweets too :)

Kim said...

I've loved catching up on the posts! I think it's great you guys are near Jeffrey's family for birthday celebrations! And, Gracen is just a doll. Love the candy drawer pics-busted!

Lindsey Eason said...

How funny! And look at her pony tail - her hair has gotten so long! She is just adorable!!

Anonymous said...

love her on my lap with my hand in the front of her diaper