Thursday, February 19, 2009

Bathtub & Bathing Suit

I know I post more pictures of her in the bathtub than anywhere else, but they're so cute. And that's the easiest time to take her picture: she's so happy and contained! Whenever we mention the bath, she heads down the hall to the bathtub and waits ever so "patiently". She really loves bathtime!




I found the cutest bathing suit at Wal-mart the other day. I know, February and already buying bathing suits! It was just too cute to pass up!

Gracen loves cleaning out her Daddy's sock drawer!

2 comments:

Morgan Holt said...

Love the new pictures! Ok, now, they better have that bathing suit at MY walmart! I might have to get the girls one. I've been trying to buy them before the season because I know it'll be here before we know it! The bathing suit looks SO cute!

Carey said...

I tried to buy that same bathing suit for Emerson! The smallest size was a 12 month though :(
We have good taste!