Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Stomach Bug

Yesterday was a tough day for Gracen. She threw up 5 times: 2 before 7am, 11am, 9pm and 9:15pm. She was pitiful. She's normally way too busy to let her Mama love one her, but yesterday she was all about some Mama lovin'. I think she was out of my lap for about 10 minutes from 2:30 to 11pm. Most of the 10 minutes was while I was using the bathroom. She was not very happy with the temporary separation even though she was sitting at my feet the entire time. So we spent the afternoon laying on the couch. She slept on my chest, and I caught up on the Young & the Restless. She was pitiful, but I really did love getting to hold and love on her. I put her in bed with us, so I would be with her in case she got sick again. After 10 minutes of her being still for no longer than 3 seconds at a time, and much laughing, I put her in her bed. She was asleep in 2 minutes. I put her in the guest bed so I could sleep with her. She slept great...I, on the other hand didn't get that much rest. But she was feeling like herself again this morning. I'm so thankful to have my baby girl back!

No comments: