Happy Birthday Gracen! I know you are probably stunned that she's already 1! What a cutie! I just ordered my girls tutus. I can't wait to get them in. The pictures are great Amanda!
Happy Birthday Gracen! The photos are too cute! Thanks for the name ideas. Hopefully we'll be able to decide on one before she makes her grand entrance : )
She is SOOOO adorable!! As far as your question on the blog links for private blogs....unfortunately, I don't know how to make them update....I think that's just one of the curses of having a private blog. I just keep checking the private blogs I read on a regular basis to see if they've been updated. Sorry I'm not much help!!
15 comments:
Happy First Birthday!!!!! Know ya'll enjoyed it!!!!
How adorable!
Happy Birthday Gracen! The time flies and pretty soon Em is going to be 1 too! Gracen looked so sweet in the pics!
I love the pictures. She is so precious! Happy 1st Birthday, Gracen!
Happy Birthday Gracen! I know you are probably stunned that she's already 1! What a cutie! I just ordered my girls tutus. I can't wait to get them in. The pictures are great Amanda!
Happy Birthday, Gracen!!! :)
How cute!!! Happy Birthday Gracen! Love, love, love the photos.
Precious pictures! One already--wow!
She is adorable!!!
Happy Birthday Gracen! The photos are too cute! Thanks for the name ideas. Hopefully we'll be able to decide on one before she makes her grand entrance : )
too cute...
Oh my. What beautiful pictures. Love the tutu-where did you find one so small?
It was great seeing you at Lowe's today. You have such a beautiful family. Jayme
She is SOOOO adorable!! As far as your question on the blog links for private blogs....unfortunately, I don't know how to make them update....I think that's just one of the curses of having a private blog. I just keep checking the private blogs I read on a regular basis to see if they've been updated. Sorry I'm not much help!!
Happy Birthday sweet girl! She looks adorable as always. We will be at homecoming and would love to see you guys and meet that precious girl!
Post a Comment