Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Sleeping Beauty

For those of you who know Jeffrey well, know that it doesn't take long or a comfortable position for him to fall asleep. He doesn't have to be laying down. As long as he's still, it can happen. He is also VERY difficult to wake up once he's drifted off. There are many night that he falls asleep o the couch, I get him off the couch, he staggers to bed, and wakes up the next morning having no recollection of how he got there. It's quite amazing to me. Last night he fell asleep on the couch... no surprise there. I tried to wake him up but couldn't. So when I pulled his legs off the couch, he assumed the crawling position. He then crawled on his hands and knees about 10 feet, layed down, and went back to sleep. I ran to get my camera, but he woke up before I got back. He said he didn't remember how he got on the floor, but he did remember dreaming he was racing Gracen.

5 comments:

Mindy said...

So hilarious! When I was pregnant I found Michael had some how ended up in Jacis "to be" room on to of all the gifts from our showers which were on the spare bed in her "to be" room. It took me forever to get him awake enough to go to our bed.
I don't get it -but think it is absolutely great that they can sleep that hard!

Kim said...

That's hysterical!

theruples said...

That's so funny! I wish you could've caught that photo - it would be priceless! Brent is quiet the sleeper too and one morning I caught him asleep with his hand reached over on his nightstand holding the snooze button down! I, on the other hand, wake up if Jack sniffles a little bit. Must be a momma thing. :)

theruples said...

oops, grammar correction - Brent is "quite" the sleeper too

madelynmom said...

too funny! Jordan is enjoys a good chat in his sleep! we've had some interesting conversations that way. i'm ready for some new pics of Gracen!! :)