Gracen has been taking steps since July 4th, and I finally caught her on video yesterday. She's still a bit wobbly, but she really gets after it in this video. She's already getting too big for her britches, trying to step in the seat without holding on. I don't think it will be long before she takes off. Here's my big girl. . .
11 comments:
Hey Amanda! So great to hear from you! Gracen is so adorable! I look forward to catching up with y'all through your blog now!
it says the video is no longer available! is it just me or are others having this problem??
Aw stink! The video says it's no longer available...can you re-do it for me? - I would love to see her walking!!! I hope ya'll are doing well Amanda!
hmmmmm....i still couldn't get it to play :(
We always look forward to our Greers Ferry lake trips!! Our friends have a house at Eden Isle so it's fun to go hang out! ( and be in a lake where you can see your feet!haha Let me know when you get a date for your clothing show I would love to come if I can! I went to a Just Ducky party today and I had to hold myself back not to buy everything I saw!
Wow! She is fast! Eli has just started walking at 14 1/2 months! She is just so cute, Amanda! I sure hope to see you all in October this year?!
Awww! You'll never sit down again!
Yeah! i saw it finally! way to go Gracen!!
Ummmm....wow! That girl is everywhere and into everything!! She is so stinking cute!! I love the Frankenstein walk. :)
YAY Gracen!!!! That is so exciting...there's not much cuter then lil' feet taking their first wobbly steps! This video will be cherished for years!!!
What a cutie pie! She's getting so big...before long she'll be running all over the place and you won't be able to keep up with her!
Post a Comment