Sunday, June 8, 2008
Gracen Photoshoot - Take 675
Ok 675 may be off by a couple, but it's pretty close. Poor baby #2 (not happening right now), he/she is going to be seriously jipped in the picture department because I've taken a picture of Gracen nearly every day of her life. I think the longest I've gone is maybe 3 or 4 days. I know that's just part of being the firstborn. I'll try really hard to take lots of pictures of baby #2, but if Gracen's anything like I was, she'll be in most of the pictures, too. My poor sister, I think I have 3 albums of baby pictures, and she has 5 pages in her's. I have noticed on a few friend's blogs that they've done a really good job of keeping up with baby #2. Great job to you guys! Anyways, I thought this dress looked really pretty on Gracen, so we took a few pictures. (Believe it or not, but I actually didn't post them all.)
And now moving outside. . .
Kellie, this one's for you. She must've heard something and was ready to investigate.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Too precious. Great pics. I actually made a list of what exact ages I had taken Mackenzie for professional portraits...then I made a list of similar dates for Josiah. That way all I had to do was follow my list to ensure that he gets just as many professional shoots as Mackenzie did! Worked great for me. Though, I certainly did get several of the two kids together, also! :) Have fun with all those pics. No regrets that way.
She is so sweet, Amanda! She looks like a lot of fun! I know what you mean about having so many of #1! When 2 and then 3 arrive, you just get a little distracted from picture taking! But we are trying! Blogging sure does help! Have fun!
Jenni
Amanda,
She is soo precious! I love that little dress! Of course, having 2 boys, I love all dresses!! ha ha! She is beautiful!
Shelley
I know what you mean about the "a picture a day". I think I may need an extra hard drive to keep up with all the ones I take of Jack! Adorable pictures of your most adorable little girl. Keep the pictures coming - I love seeing them! - April
She is beautiful. And there are two main reasons that subsequent children don't have as many photos: 1. There's not as much one-on-one time and 2. you have to keep the camera out of reach of number 1
:)
Daisha
Oh, Amanda! Thank you! I can't believe you remembered my Birthday...and those puffy paint t-shirts WE made growing up! Your comment on my blog today actually brought tears to my eyes! Such a surprise. Thank you. It really is fun to make those memories with our own little ones these days, isn't it?!
These are great. What a beautiful girl!
Post a Comment