Something I have to hear EVERY day is Gracen's laugh. It is the sweetest thing I think I've ever heard. I'm sure every mother would agree (with their own children, of course). Gracen is a very happy baby, but she doesn't hand out laughs as freely as she does smiles. She makes you work for it. Sorry about the unsteadiness of the camera, but it's tough being the comedian and the cameraman! And yes, Gerber baby food lids make excellent chew toys!
6 comments:
it's the best sound in the world! she is so stinkin' cute! those pics of her are gorgeous! hope Jeff enjoys his first father's day! Heather (Valentine) Smith
Hey Heather! I would love to be invited to look at your blog. My email is amthornton45@yahoo.com.
I think a mother's ears are somehow spiritually in tune with their baby's laughter. There is nothing like it...no words to describe it.
I just caught your post of Gracen in that adorable dress. I looked at the pictures before I read your comments...and I thought the pictures were taken professionally. So great photog skills!!
That's one of the sweetest sounds in the world!!!
I love the laughter of children. It truly is precious.
I could look at this blog all day!! This baby is just perfect- I'm sure you'd agree! I LOVE the video! I watched it probably ten times! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment