What a doll! So here is a crazy thing-we considered Gracen (spelled that way) Belle (after my aunt who is like a grandma)but went with Chandler Grace after our neice Laura Grace was called "Gracie". We thought it was just too close. What a beautiful name for a beautiful little girl!
Alright. Those pics are just too adorable! I think that Gracen looks just like you, your mom, and Kristi in the second picture down from the top. I had not really thought that until I saw that particular picture...but I definitely see the resemblance now! :)
Kristy gave me this site. I saw her at the hospital when Hannah Mathews was there. I enjoyed looking at all of it and looking forward to returning in the future.
Wow Amanda - she's getting prettier and prettier with each new set of pictures that you post (which is hard to believe since she was so cute to begin with!). I still can't tell for sure who she looks most like but she seems like she definitely got both of your dispositions...she seems to be the happiest baby in the world!! You guys aren't planning on making a trip to Arkansas in late June by any chance are you?! Chad and I are making a trip down to LR and want to make sure we see everyone possible!
7 comments:
Glad you all are doing well! We loved looking at all the pictures and loved Gracen's pigtails...too cute!
Love her pigtails. You can tell she loves her bath.
How precious!! I loved the pictures of your family out on the farm. You, Kristi, Gigi, and Gracen are such beautiful girls!!
What a doll!
So here is a crazy thing-we considered Gracen (spelled that way) Belle (after my aunt who is like a grandma)but went with Chandler Grace after our neice Laura Grace was called "Gracie".
We thought it was just too close.
What a beautiful name for a beautiful little girl!
Alright. Those pics are just too adorable! I think that Gracen looks just like you, your mom, and Kristi in the second picture down from the top. I had not really thought that until I saw that particular picture...but I definitely see the resemblance now! :)
Kristy gave me this site. I saw her at the hospital when Hannah Mathews was there. I enjoyed looking at all of it and looking forward to returning in the future.
Wow Amanda - she's getting prettier and prettier with each new set of pictures that you post (which is hard to believe since she was so cute to begin with!). I still can't tell for sure who she looks most like but she seems like she definitely got both of your dispositions...she seems to be the happiest baby in the world!! You guys aren't planning on making a trip to Arkansas in late June by any chance are you?! Chad and I are making a trip down to LR and want to make sure we see everyone possible!
Post a Comment