My parents came down to see us this weekend. (I mean, it had been 3 weeks since they'd seen Gracen and I guess Jeffrey and me.) We had so much fun! But they are, of course, over-protective grandparents, or does everyone else think that babies need knee pads while crawling, too? Any way, not only did they watch Gracen for me while I was at work, but they found the time to wash all my dirty dishes, wash my laundry, make some burp cloths for gifts, and help me put together my graduation gifts. Whew, worn out thinking about it all. Thanks again! My dad had to leave Monday morning to go back to work, so my sister drove down here to take my mom back Monday night. My mom stayed so that she could keep Gracen on Monday while I was at work. No, hospital pharmacies unfortunately don't close for Memorial Day, but we did leave a little early. I know my family is a bit unconventional when it comes to bending over backwards to make anything work, but it's what we do. My mom has definately shown me that you really can make just about anything work. Here's my dad walking with Gracen. (I guess her knees were too sore. ;)

After I got off work on Monday, we took some home-made ice cream to Jeffrey and the crew. No, farmers don't shut down for Memorial Day either. We also tried pig-tails on Gracen for the first time. I thought they looked soo cute, but Jeffrey didn't share my opinion.

Gracen enjoyed some home-made ice cream, too.

I know this picture didn't turn out the best, but I thought it was so cute. Jase (and his sisters) LOVE Gracen. They have so much fun with her and are just so precious with her.

It got a bit hot outside, so we started shedding her clothes. Here's Aunt Kristy.

Gigi with Gracen. I just love this picture!

I know I look so good, but I really wanted a picture with her.

And now a few random pictures that I wanted to share.
What can we get into next. . .
Where are her legs?

There they are: peeking out the botttom.
4 comments:
I loved seeing the pics of your family, Amanda! Everyone looks great. I know they are all enjoying Gracen so very much. I'm glad you are close enough for them to get to visit frequently.
she is so cute...love the pigtails
These pictures are great. That's so cool how your family pitches in to help. It seems just like your mom. I always thought a lot her and we enjoy her Chicken Divan recipe at least twice a month!
It was good to see Kristy.
Gracen (I love that name) is into everything! I love the picture of her little feet hanging out.
I love the pink and brown bedding-those are Chandler Grace's colors, too!
Glad you got to see your family.
I laughed when I saw the photos of Gracen sleeping - they're adorable! And I thought my boy found awkward sleeping positions. By the way, I love the pigtails too.
Post a Comment