Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Coolin’ Off

Today I attempted to blow up the whale pool that I “stole” from Dollar General at the end of last summer.  Got it 90% off…$2!!!  Unfortunately it was missing a plug and directions, so I improvised.  Instead of blowing up the sides which would’ve leaked without the plug, I filled it up with water and plugged it with the hose.  Worked good enough for toady.  Anyways, the kids had fun splashing and diving onto the sides.  I have more pictures of Jackson because Gracen tired out a little sooner.

At one point, Gracen asked me for a wipe.  I thought she was going to wipe the grass off her feet.  No, she wiped her tongue because her tongue was hot!  That kid cracks me up!

DSC_0969_edited-1

DSC_0982_edited-1

This child loves dogs, and apparently loves to play dog.  He “fetched” several toys Gracen threw out of the pool.DSC_0986

A boy and his dog.  Jackson LOVES our dog!  Maggie is never farther than 2 feet from him whenever he’s outside.  She’s my second pair of eye! Winking smileDSC_0991_edited-1

DSC_0992_edited-1

Eww, Jackson!  Don’t do it!DSC_0998_edited-1

Guess it wasn’t too bad!  LOVE this picture of my sweet boy!DSC_1002_edited-1

DSC_1006_edited-1

Yes, Maggie was trying to get away!DSC_1016_edited-1

No comments: