Friday, October 29, 2010

Trunk or Treat

We had our trunk or treat and fall festival at our church Wednesday night.  We had a really good turnout and had a lot of fun.  I always enjoy seeing the kids' costumes!

This year is Jackson's first Halloween and trunk or treat.  (The pictures we took at last year's trunk or treat were the last pictures I have of myself pregnant.)  Jackson got to dress up as a dragon.   Raaarrr!!!  I found a couple of costumes that were really cute and gonna be really hot before I found this one hanging in his closet.  It was one of our nephews costumes, and it fit him perfectly.  He looked so adorable!DSC_0872_edited-1

This dragon's coming to get some candy!DSC_0885

Cute little tail!DSC_0887_edited-1

And since Gracen gets soo excited about princesses, it was a no-brainer what she should be this year!  She was Sleeping Beauty.  DSC_0880_edited-1

I cannot tell you how excited I am that I got this picture of the two of them looking in the same direction and at least half-way smiling...thanks Pastor Mitch for your great Donald Duck impersonation!DSC_0901_edited-1
You mean I can get candy with this thing?DSC_0905_edited-1
Could not get Gracen to smile for a picture by herself.  But when Charis got in the mix, she was all smiles.  Charis knows how to take a picture.  Took about 4 or 5 before I got one of Gracen looking toward the camera.  Charis looked like this in all of them!  Wish a little of that would rub off on Gracen!DSC_0919_edited-1

Trick or treat, smell my feet...DSC_0922_edited-1
...give me something good to eat!DSC_0924

Where was Pastor Mitch???trunk or treat 2010

Mason & Gracen.  Neither one of them wanted to give us a smile for a while.  Not really sure where Gracen's looking.DSC_0933
Jackson and Joy Anna love each other!  She's really the only child close to his age that he gets to be around.  They always get so excited when they see each other.  Jackson just wants to get his hands on her...DSC_0934_edited-1

...and love her...DSC_0936

...and kiss her...DSC_0938

...and I don't think she minds!  ;-)DSC_0939
Another picture I was thrilled to get.  Don't have very many of me with the kids for some reason.DSC_0953

Gracen and Emerson.  Love each other.DSC_0971_edited-3
Jackson loves suckers.  This is only his second time to get one, but it keeps him very entertained for quite a while. DSC_0982

Loved these next few of Jackson...sweet expressions.DSC_0987
DSC_0989

DSC_0991
Just look at the sucker drool...eww!DSC_0997
We headed inside for the festival activities.  Gracen latched onto Laurie and drug her to all the activites.  But I think Laurie had fun with her, too.DSC_1010

This was Jackson's favorite "game".  He dipped, the duck, licked the water off the duck, repeat, and splash, splash, splash.  He was completely soaked when we left, but he had fun!  Enjoyed another great year!DSC_1004

1 comment:

Lindsey Eason said...

Each time I look at your pictures, I'm struck by how beautiful your entire family is! So glad you all had a happy Halloween. :-)