Yesterday, Jackson and I played a little outside and enjoyed the wonderful weather. I haven’t taken many pictures lately for some reason, so I decided to snap a few of my little man, that’s not so little!
This little guy is on the move! He took his first steps September 17 and has gotten better every day. (This next part’s mainly for me to remember.) By October 9 he would walk a few steps, lose his balance, crawl within a few feet and then walk the remaining distance. But by October 11, he was walking everywhere! I decided to stop counting steps when he got to 37! Pretty sure he would be considered to be walking!
Jackson loves this little tricycle! His feet can’t reach the ground, yet. But he loves to be pushed, just sit on it, or play with the tassels.
1 comment:
What a cutie pie!!
Post a Comment