We've also been potty training since the end of March. It really clicked with her this last week, and I'm SO thankful!!! I was really beginning to wonder. Whoever said that girls are easier to potty train than boys, doesn't know my girl! If that statement is true, then I'm really dreading training Jackson! So that's what's going on with her along with all the
Jackson has had a rattle in chest for several weeks now. We've gone to the doctor a few times and have started him on some medicine and breathing treatments, hoping that this will take care of it. But we're also thinking he might be having some reflux along with it. We go to an ENT Wednesday, to investigate a little further. I'm so ready for this rattle to GO AWAY! He acts like he feels perfectly fine, not fussy a bit, but I know he could feel better.
He's rolling all over the floor and wants to crawl so bad, he can taste it! He jumps in my lap whenever I stand him up and lunges toward whatever he sets his sights! Last night he dove out of Jeffrey's lap to get Gracen's book. You probably won't see another post for a couple months, whenever he does start moving because slow is not a speed he's familiar with!
1 comment:
I've been debating on whether or not to try to start weaning Kinsey from the pacifier and after reading your post I think I'll go ahead a try before baby #2 get here! I think Kinsey probably loves her passy as much as Gracen does :) Hopefully things are going better for you and she's getting used to not having it!
Post a Comment