March 19-21, Searcy Weekend
My mom really wanted to take us to see the daffodils on Wye Mountain, near Bigelow, AR, so we headed out there whenever I rolled into town. We barely got there before dark, so we were relying heavily on the flash. I thought we got some pretty good shots without much sunlight!
James, Kristy, and Brylie Kate Worrell. Can we get some blue eyes around here, please?! Anybody? Anybody?My sister and my gorgeous niece
This is the first time we’ve ever been able to get a picture of all three Alton grandkids. Gracen was a little less than cooperative, so my mom had to get in the pictures, too. I think she was happy to get some pictures with her grandbabies.
We all had a great time, just wish Jeffrey and Grandpa could’ve been with us for some pics, too!
Well, I couldn’t leave out Grandpa from the weekend of pictures. I’m not really sure who’s having more fun!!!
Sorry guys, but I just had to put your picture up here. Every time we get together, and I take a picture I hear, “this better not end up on the blog!” Well, it’s a little late, but here it is! We got to meet up for a few hours while I was in town. It really worked out perfectly that Ang was in town and Ali had just gotten back from a half marathon. I am so blessed to have such amazing friends as these two ladies! We are always able to pick up right where we left off every time we get together. We had a blast catching up and getting a sneak peak at Ali’s new endeavor. She is starting her 3rd week since opening as the owner of A Second Helping. She is doing a great job, and I know would love for you to check it out!
As we were getting ready for church, Jackson rolled from back to belly for the first time…and kind of put himself in a bind. But me being the great mother I am, let him squirm for a minute while I grabbed my camera!
March 30
This child loves to pick “gowers” (flowers). She will say, “Mama, pick gowers me.” But she will only keep the long stem flowers. She gives the short ones to me so I can make her a “pinpess cown” (princess crown). I had been trying for a while to get her picture with the flowers, but she doesn’t like me to take her picture right now. I think it might have something to do with ME wanting to do it! Here’s some of my favorites.I think she was worn out from the “gower” picking.
April 3 – Easter Weekend
Ok, now I’m only a month behind. Yikes! I’ll post another catch-up post later.
3 comments:
Great Pics Amanda!!
I loved all the pics and reading about what all's been going on in your life these days! I especially love the pictures of your mom with all her grandbabies! Precious. You, Ali, and Ang all look great. I'm glad you had that time together.
whoa, had no idea Kristy had a baby! She is a doll! Loved all the update pics.
Post a Comment