Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Praise the Lord

I'll just skip straight to the good news. . . Jackson does NOT have MCADD!!!! Praise the Lord! He has answered our prayers! Thank you so much to everyone that has been lifting him up in your prayers. I know that it is because of these prayers and our Mighty God that Jackson has been cleared.

He is a carrier of the MCADD gene, but he is perfectly healthy. Being a carrier won't affect his health at all. The only time this will have any significance is if he marries a woman that is also a carrier or has MCADD. If he marries a woman that is a carrier, they will have a 1 in 4 chance with each child of that child having MCADD. But we aren't going to worry about that for many years!

Again, I just want to thank you all so much for your prayers. It has meant so much to me every time anyone has asked about him and told me they were praying for him. We are so truly blessed!!!

3 comments:

Carey said...

Absolutely Praising God with you!
So glad that lil man is good!!!!

Kim said...

Wonderful news! So happy for the great report.

Shelley said...

Praise the Lord!! I am so happy. What a great God we serve!