Thursday, February 18, 2010

Jackson Rolled Over!!!

Tuesday night, we layed Jackson down for a little tummy time after supper. We were marveling at his upper body strength ;) when all of a sudden whoop, he rolled over. Neither one of us could believe our eyes. We got the second roll on video, but I can't find where it uploaded on my computer to share it with you. Maybe I'll find it and add it later. He rolled over about 4 or 5 times! We are so proud, but very sad when we think about how fast he's changing and growing up!!!
Gracen decided to lay down with Jackson for a little picture time. This was the best I could get. She then showed me how she can roll, too. Both of my children are soo talented!!!


Have I mentioned that Jackson's about the happiest baby I've ever seen. Not only does he hardly ever cry, but this is what he looks like after you've smiled at him for about 3 seconds. He breaks out into the biggest, cutest smile ever!

I think he's trying to figure out what that black thing is that his Mama keeps flashing in his face.


Watching a little Wheel of Fortune.


Hey Buddy!

He has just recently started reaching out and actually grabbing things with his hands. Very fascinating for him! He mostly reaches with his left hand. Coincidence? I think so, but my mom has been calling him a lefty since the day he was born. Come to think of it he only puts his left hand/thumb in his mouth. Hmm...there may be something to that.

Sorry for the long hiatus. I'll try not to let it happen again. But not making any promises!

3 comments:

Carey said...

Go Jackson!!
Amanda, I think he just gets more adorable every time I see him! Love that big cheesy grin :)

Sarah Morris said...

He looks so much like Gracen! So sweet & precious... could eat him up.

Kristin said...

He is such a cutie! Love that big smile!