Please excuse the randomness of these pictures. For some reason my computer wouldn't let me upload pictures for the longest time, so here's some cute ones from the last couple weeks.
Gracen absolutely loves these high heel shoes. They were the first present she opened at her party. She put them on and walked off. She wasn't that interested in opening anything else. After a little coaxing, she realized that opening more presents was pretty fun, too.
In the background is her play house, another one of her birthday favorites. This lovely face is what I've been getting when I ask her to smile! Maybe this is why I haven't been posting many pictures lately?!
4 comments:
Too stinkin' cute!
hey Amanda! I wanted to ask you who makes the fruit and cutter set? I am trying to think of things that we can get Clara for Christmas considering her sister has everything already!!! SO hard when there are two of the same gender! We're running out of ideas and this would be great! Oh yeah....Gracen is just adorable! She's growing up so fast! Clara will be 2 in Dec.! Can't believe it!
oh my word she is beautiful! have you come up with a baby name yet?
Amanda...I have the same problem with the "smile" Emery gives me too. I have started telling her to give me the "pretty girl" smile and that is the only time that I get one of the cute ones. Gracen is so cute! I can't believe how big our babies are getting!
Post a Comment