Thursday, October 22, 2009

Baby News

I went to the doctor Tuesday for a check-up. Everything went well. . . weight still going up - check, belly measured right at 34 weeks, blood pressure great. We decided to schedule an induction for Monday, November 23. It's hard to believe that we have a definite end-point in sight. Baby boy will be here in no time!

6 comments:

April said...

I'm so glad your appt went well. Also, I enjoyed seeing the post with random Gracen pics. She is so cute! I remember both our kids going through a phase when they would not smile for the camera. I love the one where you did catch her smiling, and the one where she is concentrating, too!

Kelly and Chris Boyett said...

Oh my gosh your litlle boy will be here in 1 month. I can not believe how close you are to the end. I am so excited.

Karie said...

Where are you having it? St. Francis again?

Amanda said...

We are having him at St. Francis.

Lindsey Eason said...

Have you chosen a name?!?! I'm anxious to hear it!!

Sallie said...

soooooooooooooooo fun!!!!