Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Pensacola




We're in Pensacola right now staying at the Portofino. It's beautiful down here: the sand, the gulf, the room, everything. The water is so clear... you can see your toes all the way to the first sand bar. The water only gets chest deep before the first sandbar, and it's only ankle deep on the sand bar. It's awesome! The weather's been wonderful. We've had a high of 90 and a low of 70 since we arrived on Saturday. I've never been to the beach and felt so comfortable sitting out of the water. It's been wonderful. I'll post some pictures and tell how we planned the vacation when we get back. Right now Gracen's taking a long nap, so I'm on borrowed time. Going to enjoy the last few minutes on the balcony watching the waves roll.

2 comments:

Lindsey Eason said...

Sounds heavenly!

Anonymous said...

I love the gulf! Water looks so great. Can't wait to see more pics...