Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I Can See the Light

Gracen finally rounded the corner tonight. We laughed and played like we normally do. After 2 weeks of a runny nose, occasional fever, new teeth, cough, purring like a kitten when she breathes, many sleepless nights, hardly eating anything, 3 trips to the doctor, 3 shots, 1 breathing treatment, one chest X-ray, and one fussy little girl, she has finally started feeling better. Can I get an Amen? I'm singing the "Hallelujah Chorus" myself! I can't say how happy I am that she's feeling better.

Here's a few pictures from bath time tonight.

Something I said must've been pretty funny!



Can you tell she hasn't had many popsicles?

Ooo, this end tastes much better!

I don't know what the duck said, but it looks like Gracen straightened her out.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now that looks like one happy little girl. I know moma has a smile on her face also.

Morgan Holt said...

I am SO glad that she's feeling better. Isn't it funny how when your child is sick, how bad you feel as well? I think it's a combination of being Dr. Mommy and also being up all night and getting no sleep. Amen to happy, healthy babies!

April said...

I, too, am glad she's feeling better. It is soo hard to have sick little ones and feel so helpless. Sounds like an ordeal! Hope she gets well and stays well. :)

theruples said...

I feel your pain on the sickness - we just got back from Jack's second doctor vist - found out he has RSV and I feel like I'm losing my mind with no sleep! You're post gives me hope! I'm so glad that your little one is feeling better. Take care!

Kim said...

Glad she's better-that's hard on a little girl AND her Mama!

Lindsey Eason said...

Oh wow - so glad to hear your lil' girl is feeling better! Poor Gracen! Love the last pic btw of her disciplining her duckie...too cute! :)

Shellie Tomlinson said...

I'm so happy your beautiful little girl is feeling better!

Anonymous said...

love some video of her bathing mum, full frontal as much as possible get the camera up close to herpussy, it must be sooooooooooooo nice now she over a year, lovely puffy lips, chubby mound I love kiddypussy