Friday, December 12, 2008

Gracen's Newest Tricks

This past weekend, Gracen started showing us her tongue when asked and blowing kisses. I was really very impressed at how quickly she picked up on blowing kisses. We did it one day with a friend and the next time I asked her to do it without showing her, she did. What can I say, she's smart! ;) And yes, the noise accompanies the showing of the tongue every time. Yesterday as I was putting her on shirt, her thumb got stuck. I asked her "Where's your thumb?" She stuck out her tongue. I guess they do sound kind of similar. I thought it was pretty cute.

3 comments:

April said...

Very cute!

Jamie said...

Emery watched the video with me and blew Gracen kisses when she saw her blowing them! They would be a pair if they grew up together!

Lindsey Eason said...

ok - your christmas send-outs were amazing! Gracen looked so stinkin' adorable in her lil' tutu and the backside of the card (where's she's ballin' her little heart out) is just precious. Thank you for thinking to include us - we have her card up on our fridge! :)