There are several things that warm my heart: new socks, new underwear, and the perfect hairbrush. And I found it. This Conair gel grip hairbrush is awesome. If feels great in my grip and heavenly in my hair. Just thought I would share my new find.
I am feeling great so far! I am due on the 28th , so only a few days to go!!! I am still teaching. It is better than sitting at home and watching the clock tick! I will post pics as soon as she arrives!=)
Well, you are right about this brush. Here's what happened to my perfect hairbrush. I handed it to Chandler Grace to calm her down one day while driving, and she bit through the gel grip and now I need a new one.
3 comments:
Hey-
I am feeling great so far! I am due on the 28th , so only a few days to go!!! I am still teaching. It is better than sitting at home and watching the clock tick! I will post pics as soon as she arrives!=)
I have the same brush and I love it, too! Loved the pictures of Gracen from the last post...she really is just too cute!
Well, you are right about this brush. Here's what happened to my perfect hairbrush. I handed it to Chandler Grace to calm her down one day while driving, and she bit through the gel grip and now I need a new one.
Post a Comment