I've wanted a lady bug for Halloween since before Gracen was born, and I finally ran across one in time for Halloween. My sweet little lady bug!
My cute cowboy and wonderfully helpful husband!!!
Gracen and Gray...aka her boyfriend! He is the most precious child! Gracen rides with him to and from school, and he walks her to her classroom every morning. He is one of those sweet kids that takes time for the little ones...just precious!
Gray's mama, Tisha...theres's something on your head!!!
Deacon, Sadie, & Jackson - Deacon and Jackson are birthday buddies. His mom and I were across the hall from each other in the hospital.
Once Jackson got some suckers, he didn't care about getting any more candy.
My sweet family!
Gracen didn't stop until her basket was topped off! We went to some friends' house and after being told to get as much as she wanted, she took about 6 or 7 handfuls of candy. Then we went to Jeffrey's parents house, and she leveled off the bucket with about 10 scoops! She was not shy at all!
No comments:
Post a Comment