That's right! We're having baby #3...boy #2! He is healthy in every way, and we are so blessed and so thankful!!!
Jackson, of course, doesn't have a clue what's going on, but Gracen's had a little adjusting to do. She's been telling us since before she even knew we were pregnant that she was going to have a sister. On the way to the ultrasound, I asked her what we would name the baby if it was a girl. She said, "Dora." I asked her what we would name the baby if it was a boy. She said, "Jackson's a boy baby. This is a sister baby!"
After we left the doctor's office, she continued to say we were having a girl baby. And when I told her it was a boy baby, she said, "I don't want a boy baby. I want a sister!" She was even near tears twice (a bit of a drama queen). But by the end of the day, she was able to excitedly say that she is going to have 2 brothers. It's taking a little time, but she's definitely warming up to the idea!
4 comments:
Oh but you know Miss Priss will love being the boss! So proud for y'all, girl. Congratulations!
Aw Amanda, what a tremendous blessing! I'm so happy for you y'all!!! And btw: Shep went through the same thing...he wasn't all that happy when he found out he was going to have another baby sister, and to this day has continued to ask if we would puhleeeease give him a brother. ;)
Welcome to the world of having two boys! You may want to stock up on some energy drinks :)
Congrats! We are so excited for you guys & we'll be praying that your pregnancy continues to go well!
Post a Comment