Thursday, May 26, 2011

A little of today…

This morning we made a little trip out to the farm to see Daddy.  The kids loved it, and I did, too!

Jackson has apparently inherited my love of Nutella!  DSC_0809
DSC_0817
DSC_0819_edited-1
He did manage to eat a little apple with his Nutella!DSC_0822
DSC_0823
Gracen was trying to run over me. DSC_0828_edited-1
Gracen decided that she and Jackson needed to trade shoes.DSC_0835
“Hey, what did you do to me?  My Daddy’s not gonna like this!”DSC_0839
Time for a little nap on the patio…ooo…comfy!DSC_0847
And a little reading time…DSC_0850
DSC_0852
DSC_0853
And a little popsicles in the bath.DSC_0859
The two sweetest babies…DSC_0869
I’ve ever see.  Love you both so much!DSC_0877_edited-1

2 comments:

Carey said...

Uh oh, Two blogs in two days...you are on a roll!!!
Don't let E see jackson with that nuetella...she loves it too :)
Beautiful beautiful babies!

Kitchen Belleicious said...

Oh how cute. Jackson is getting so big. I can't believe it! Heard we are both due in December! Yeah!